Diagnosing Tinea Versicolor
Diagnosing Tinea Versicolor is as an infection on the skin, Tinea versicolor is caused by Malassezia globosa fungus. Tinea versicolor is also known as tinea flava or Dermatomycosis furfuracea. It contains majority of time hypopigmented lesions sometimes hyperpigmented lesions are also present. It can be easily treated by using tolnaftate solution, ketokonazole, and fluconazole. Material and information should help you in diagnosing Tinea Versicolor ringworm and how to treat.
Selsun Blue is a liquid shampoo intended for treating dry hair. Selsun Blue is unscented and should be used by adults. The volume is 11 fl. oz. Selsun Blue contains menthol and maximum strength 1% Selenium Sulfide.
- Selsun Blue is a single 11-oz. bottle of Medicated Anti-dandruff Shampoo
- Selsun Blue is a Maximum-strength 1% selenium sulfide anti-dandruff shampoo
- Selsun Blue contains menthol for a cooling and soothing sensation on the scalp
- Selsun Blue is a medicated dandruff shampoo that lathers quickly
- Selsun Blue anti-dandruff shampoo helps prevent and eliminate itchy scalp and visible flakes
Selsun Blue Medicated Anti-dandruff Shampoo
Nizoral is a liquid shampoo intended for all hair types. Nizoral has a fresh scent and is available to be used for youth to adults. The volume is 7 fl. oz. Nizoral contains maximum strength 1% Ketoconazole.
- Nizoral is a single 7-oz. bottle of Medicated Anti-dandruff Shampoo
- Nizoral is a Non-RX strength Maximum-strength 1% Ketoconazole anti-dandruff shampoo
- Nizoral has a clean, fresh scent. It is good to use a conditioner in between uses of Nizoral
- Nizoral is a powerful shampoo that controls flaking, itching and scaling caused by dandruff
- Nizoral can be used every 3 to 4 days or about twice a week with alternate days with your regular shampoo and conditioner
Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Fresh Scent
selenium sulfide vs. ketoconazole* Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology evaluation on the safety and effectiveness of shampoo with these two medicated alternatives.
Diagnosing Tinea Cruris
Tinea Cruris – Ringworm of the groin and on the Thighs. This is commonly known as Jock itch or referred to as dhobi itch.
Seen in the video is ringworm on the thighs, buttocks and in the groin area. Ringworm in groin region is known as tinea cruris; on the buttocks is known as tinea corporis. Tinea on head is known as tinea capitis. The typical lesions seen can be very itchy, showing central clearing with circular margins. When excoriated, they become painful. Infection of the groin, a dermatophyte fungus otherwise Jock itch is a fungal infection. Treatment can be done easily with a local application of antifungal ointment and/or oral intake of antifungals. Material and information should help you in diagnosing Tinea Cruris ringworm and how to treat.
The FUNGINIX cream comprises a list of unique ingredients of antifungal active ingredient Tolnaftate and natural fungus-fighters; specifically camphor, menthol, tea tree oil and lavender oil.
This over the counter (OTC) antifungal with natural antifungal ingredients has a proven track record against this fungal infection. Funginix helps you fight against Jock itch. Good pricing for 1 oz / 28g tube ($9.96)
- FungiNix works as an effective cream to eliminate fungus
- FungiNix consists of a blend that starts working immediately
- FungiNix is Proudly made in the USA
- FungiNix has a 90-day, money-back guarantee (Sisquoce)
- Buy DIRECT SISQUOC, will ship free on all orders within the USA – go to SHOP NOW.
- Note: Apply Funginix Jock itch twice daily to clean and dry skin. Allow the cream to dry for five minutes to absorb. You will get the best and fastest results by applying consistently to the area.
- Also available on Amazon (currently not available)
Copy, Keep, Use, Remember, Pass on this WHS link as your “Quick Link“ for your current and future need of FungiNix as Ji.WorldHealthSupplements.com
[a.k.a. C-KUR-PO WHS: Ji.WorldHealthSupplements.com]
Diagnosing Tinea Barbae
Tinea barbae is a kind of fungal infection, which spread from man to man who share barber’s shop, also known as barber’s itch. It is a fungal infection of the Beard and mustache area. Material and information should help you in diagnosing Tinea Barbae ringworm and how to treat.
Diagnosing Tinea Capitis, Tinea Corporis, Tinea Pedis
* A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of ketoconazole 2% shampoo versus selenium sulfide 2.5% shampoo in the treatment of moderate to severe dandruff